Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Mommy time out.

Just what I needed after a LONNNG weekend. A very long morning.

I swear, it's never just one child who has an issue. They ALL have to be little asses, ALL at the same time. Never in exactly the same way of course... woundn't want things to be too easy to sort out. Anyway, I don't have enough rooms in this house to seperate everyone to try and keep the peace... and if I did someone would be breathing too loudly through the walls, and a brawl would break out.

So when it rains, it usually floods.

Oh baby is it flooding.

I have already lost my temper, and sent everyone outside so I could TRY and unwind... before heads begin to roll around here. Is there a place for mom to go and just scream. For a day or three.

Like I said. I'M TRYING.

And it's all little crap that is driving me insane, so there isn't really anything I can do to change it. None of it is big, noteworthy or even anything I am able to put my finger on, just the little BS daily crap.

I must have hit my limit. Last straw and all that.

And what is most horrible- is that I was stopped in Wally-World this morning... and a lady asked if I wanted another one, mine were so "well behaved" she wished I could train hers.

I'd be laughing if I wasn't in tears.

No comments: