Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St Patty

Ah what I would give for a big ole mug of green beer... that is if I actually drank beer in the first place. And if it weren't green.

Either way... I couldn't tie one on now if I wanted to... and the past few days... OH BUDDY... have I wanted to.

This version of hell week is almost over, took my Chem final this afternoon- and did pretty well if I do say so myself. Of course, I have no idea about what kind of score I got out of it... But its all perspective, right? I survived... it's all good :)

Now if I can just hold out another sleep free, anxiety ridden, caffeine enhanced 26 hours or so... I will officially recognise myself as closer to super human than my mere mortal wrappings would suggest.

For a whole minute or so anyway. Ugh. 26 and counting.

DO you think green beer will keep till then?

No comments: