Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mothers Day

I got the BEST card for Mothers Day, not to mention having dinner made for me and an AWESOME picture frame that I can load all my digital pictures into. It plays them like a slide shoe... in a frame. On the wall. WITH a remote control even! The bestest most awesome part was the thought that they all put into the card. I laughed. I cried. I threatened the contributors. It was just what I wanted, and I didn't even know I wanted anything. Usually, I dread these Sundays. I feel like they "have to" do stuff, and say things, and bring me presents. Not because they wanted to, but because they were expected to. Other times (most of the time) I just didn't feel like I was doing well enough to deserve any kind of extra attention. Anywho, THIS Mothers Day was different. The card said it all- and said it just right. I am a mom. I am NOT perfect. But they love me anyway. Maybe even BECAUSE of it. Couldn't have asked for more~ Thanks guys. I love you too.

No comments: