Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Neglect

I feel like I have been out of the loop. Which loop? ALL OF THEM!

With class and kids, hubster... I feel like I have a finger in every pot... but am not positive about what else is in there too.

Maybe more like listening to 14 conversations at once, and trying to pass on the info, CORRECTLY. Or trying to- but not quite getting it right.

That sounds a lot like my class. I get the info, write it down. And hope it all makes sense. Later. It seems to take a while for it to all sink in- eventually it does, but with 7 kids, my patients is spent else where.

It's not that I want it all (of COURSE I DO!) or that I want it RIGHT NOW. (Duh. YES I DO!) But SHeesh- does it have to be all hard, ALL the time?

I know, I know. LIFE isn't easy. We aren't given more than we can handle. It will all work out. Blah blah blah. Just a little break once in a while!

I'm was a good kid. Sorta. But anyway...a little Karma arm floatie now and again would be great. Treading wears a body out.

No comments: