Friday, June 13, 2008

Ahhhhh

Well, It's Friday.

Seems like this week flew by... and I don't have much to show for it. Don't get me wrong- a lot of stuff has gone on... just nothing notably productive. Or constructive.

The living room is a mess, the laundry is piled up, the kids' rooms are unmentionable (by that I mean if I mention them, it involves long strings of verb-age that could shame a sailor)... the yard needs to be mowed and the cobwebs are taking over the house... not much to show for my classes being over for the summer.

Felt guilty (briefly) until I sat down to figure out where all my time went...

1 Summer Birthdays birthday party, 3 trips to the pool, 2 BBq's, 2 picnics in the park, 2 Baseball games, 3 field days, an armload of teacher gift bags.... because they're really aren't many people out there who deserve them more than the teachers do!

I have also had 2 sickly little boys (who gets sick on the vary last day of school?!) Multiple runs to Walmart... because between gas prices and grocery costs brings up the question of how much I can sell a kidney for...

So, busy busy week. Maybe next week I can DO something.

No comments: