Monday, June 9, 2008

And the clouds parted...

and the sun shined down... the birds were singing... ahhhhhh. Finals are OVER!

In other short lived news blips.... Clara is a walking bruise factory. I'm just lucky not to have had any photos planned.

Got a phone call in the middle of my final...from the school. A Certain One had belly button issues- and they were HUGE. To her. It wasn't nearly as interesting to everyone else though. Especially in the middle of Organic Chemistry.

And a teenager I know, got busted for bringing stink bomb fixings to school. The bus driver caught a whiff, tossed her cookies... and now I get the honor of driving him to and from school for the rest of the year. Its only a week- and if I weren't his mom, I could be upset about that.

But finals are over.

And it's funny, I don't care who you are....

No comments: