Monday, August 18, 2008

breathe out...pause....deep breath

Looks like I am jumping back into the fray.

In the past week I have ... had to say good bye. I met new people, and got to visit with an old friend. I had great phone calls, and tearful emails. I dealt with what I had to, survived what I thought would be unbearable, and am still here to tell the tale. I was scared, anxious, lonesome, and sad. I was brave, and in the moment, supported and true.

I got to go out, had the chance to stay in. I laughed, and I cried. I (hopefully) showed my kids how to be stronger than you think you can be. I was supported and supporting, and showed them that I will always be there for them. No matter what, no matter when, no matter why.

Last week I Lived.

It was hard. It was bumpy, but I kept it together and kept my head above water. For the most part- and that's what counts. THIS week looks terrifying, and exciting all mixed together...that's how this week begins.

Stop.

Take a deep breath.

I'm headed back in...

No comments: