Wednesday, April 13, 2011

whenssssss day.

Wednesday wednesday wednesday. Blah.

Grey and rainy. Nothing planned. Of all the millions of movies we own... NOTHING sounds worth the effort of giving up this couch indent and putting it in. Or even the effort to hollar at a monkee to put one in. :)

I am liking the extra hours at the school... just the down time after... is kinda down. The more I work there, the less attractive the hospital available hours seem. Its hard only working a few hours a week there- I feel like I have to re-learn everything every time I go back. Not so good for the confidence :/

makes my mind wonder... not necessarily a good thing!!

So I sit here and ponder possibilities... moving to the Coast and bumming it. Could be relaxing. I hear that there are drive thru daiquiri stands in Lousianna... could be interesting :) Heard Alaska has a pretty big nursing shortage... maybe I could see Russia from my porch?

There is always the "winning the lottery" daydream... the going back to school "possible nightmare." I have WAYYY too much time on my hands :)

Maybe I just need to get out with friends a little more often. LOL no strange ideas could come from THAT though right??

No comments: