Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Or just Stupid.

It seems like the "world" in general thinks I am.

"You're JUST a mom... I mean you don't work or anything... I mean like a REAL job..."

Or when I don't hear or ... egad! Forget To Do Something!!!

Or how about the looks from the kids... I HAVE to be a few bricks shy of a load.

PEOPLE!! Give me a break. Cut me some slack already!! It's not like I haven't slept in 13 years or anything. Come on!!

Occassionally I DO get something right, know the correct answer, and have my own thoughts and opinions...that are not invalid just because they came from me. It's just that none of that gets remembered.

I know moms have a seperate set of rules, like last one to bed, first one up. Make the dinner AND clean up after. Hot bath water is first come...and moms come last. If there are less cupcakes than people... well, then MOM should get them. That doesn't happen. BUT IT SHOULD!!

I am a grown up! I have 15+ years of school! I KNOW what happens...when you fall asleep with gum in your mouth...when you lick a pole-outside-in the winter... when you go down the metal slide in a skirt...that you WILL survive if your mom forces you to do your homework when the weather is "Perfect" for swimming. if I forgot to pick up your special 'whatever'. Hello- walmarts open all the time!!!

These are things I DO know... That and I am NOT STOOOOOPID!!!

Im just sayin'~

No comments: