Thursday, September 20, 2007

Towel throwing... does that count as a tantrum?

I'm fried. Frustrated. Well, pretty much the same as usual- lately anyway.

Is it wrong to just wish to "wake up" and be stress free? Problems gone? Life peachy? Kinda Stepford like- nice outfit- hair that looks like... umm an actual hairstyle? Fresh cookies in the afternoon... rather than hours on the phones sorting out weird power bills.

I think I am just suffering from information overload. Lots of info. Add in PLENTY of my own opinions on the info... and a heaping ass helping of not being able to do a damn thing about it.

At least in Stepford they have nice shoes. And can smile- and NOT think. AT ALL. Smile and nod, smile and nod, smile and nod, nod... nod. You never see a Stepford cry... or pitch a fit. EVAH.

I have been informed about a lot of things. And the more I hear, the more I think I must have really flubbed something up. BIG TIME. Like what exactly was I thinking?

I always thought that "if it were easy, everyone would do it." Maybe it's only hard, because I haven't figured it out yet. Or that I was a freaking insane idiot to attempt anything in the first place. Everyone tells me that I must be crazy... Maybe they are right.

The laughing in the background... oh just me again. Waiting for the guys with the white jackets to show up knocking at the door.

Been to town once, and need to head back again. Classes, appointments, groceries, phone calls, bureaucracy, global warming... diapers, temper tantrums. Not just my childrens either~ I think I could toss out a pretty decent one right about now.

I should buy stock in the coffee industry. I swear that THAT is about the only thing that is keeping me going~

Ohhhhh... someones at the door. Did they bring me a jacket?!

No comments: