Friday, September 17, 2010

Another day

Im tired. Physically, emotionally- Im drained.

Honestly I dont know why I ever thought I was required to be all things to everyone... but show how it looks like I have taken on that responsibility.

Maybe Im incredibly slow- but I just dont think I can do it anymore. I just figured that out.

I cant alwyas be the strong one, the grown up, the one with all the solutions, and I can't bear all of the burden of blame- no matter how hard I try. And suprisingly- I think I am able to realize that I shouldnt have to be.

NObody tells you this when you are growing up- dreaming of being able to stay up as late as you want, eat junk food all day, and plan your "perfect" life.

On second thought - its probably for the best that they dont. Its too depressing.

No comments: