Tuesday, March 22, 2011

They call me Wheezy~

Today was just an all around weird one. My 6 year old came to sleep with me- actually I MADE him, he wouldn't quit talking to his brother so I had to seperate them. I woke up at 3 (wheezing of course) to the 4 year old on one side of me... and the 6 year olds feet next to my head on the other side. "I was just trying to get cozy... heeheehee" he said.

Dorkus Maximus.

Then at work- things are ALWAYS interesting. Never a dull moment (which I LOVE) and a lot of "what the heck were they thinking?!" situations. I kinda felt like one of those gerbils on a wheel though- I was running running running but don't know if I really got anywhere.

Then was called by my boss, that MY kiddo was puking all over the class room. Fantastic. Usually I am the one who gets to make those types of calls to parents, not so much fun to GET them.

Pukey kiddo, PreSchool pick up, Blondie McTeenagers Dr appointment (now waiting for a pastic surgeon consult- WHOLE 'nother blog post with that one!) home to make dinner... while all the kids are eatting Ramen... then off to Cheer practice- on a night with no practice.

Run Run RUN... try and breathe (wheeze)

And what did I do today??

No comments: