Thursday, May 13, 2010

Another day- another cluster...

Ok- so 4 dentist appointments, 3 kids played hookie... nothing like MOM scheduling appointments on State Testing Day... no one ever said I was the sharpest knife in the drawer :)

But they are DONE... (until next month when 3 go back for panoramic x-rays... 2 for orthodontic baselines and one for a severely cracked tooth.)Cha-CHING. Times 3. AND the teenagers havent even been seen yet.

Really needing to pass the Boards and start making some money. Ehhhh.

Came home, to find my pretty vines were shredded (but I didn't know you LIKED them!!grrrrrrrr!!) and a grumpy hubby (who could not find his socks)and chewed us all out for HIS issue.

To Do for tomorrow... buy the boy flops. No socks required. :) AFTER I have a coffee double date. Clara and I with my friend and her girlie. Caffiene and conversation :)

Looking forward to it ~

No comments: