Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What day is it?

Sitting at home on my ample arse... I have come to realize that I am already starting to have trouble figuring out what day it is. Thank goodness for the lower left corner of my computer screen- or the monkees would be stranded at practice, dropped off at school too early (or late!) appointments would be missed and I would feel like an even bigger waste of space than I do already.

I escaped to Borders last night to search for a NCLEX (nursing Boards exam) review book. I figured buying the book and having it in my physical presence would help me feel like I had some sort of control over the scary test experience. After I spent $60 bucks on it (and another $40 on "fun books" to bribe myself into studying with) the confidence I was hoping to buy.... still no where to be found.

The run for the Borders was perfectly timed though- I ran into my fellow graduate (and anxiety riddled buddy) doing the same thing. Ahhh stress is what brings us together... crippling fear keeps us huddled together.

I did manage to be social enough (from my couch in my PJs at 3 in the afternoon) to make a tentitive coffee date for Thursday... I havent gotten to visit with her in a year. Yea- I can do that :)

No comments: