Sunday, May 9, 2010

Wow~

Somehow- I actually did it. I survived 2 years of kids, family drama, and full time nursing school. Wow.

I couldn't have done it without a LOT of help from my friends and my family- and the poor little kiddies having to go to bed early so I could cram in an hour or two of studying. I was very lucky to have been in the class I was in- they are some of the best people I know... AND you all are LUCKY to have nurses like us, be there to take care of you!

So now that the shock of the accomplishment is wearing off- and before I dive back into the books so I can study for the State Boards- I am trying to figure out what to do with myself. And who am I anyway if Im not the over scheduled, sleep deprived, running out the door for a 12 hours hospital shift... if Im not doing those things?

Never a dull moment- but I keep thinking I should be working on 12 simultaneous projects... just to feel "normal."

But I think I need (deserve) an nap first- don't you? :)

No comments: