Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WOW

What an Outstanding Wednesday...

not so much. Honestly, I think I have some of the best friends in the world. No matter whats going on, who or how the struggles go~ I know I can call on them to listen... Give advice...offer to avenge me (tempting!)

that is about as positive as its gonna get today....

In full disclosure here, I know I set myself up to get hurt. I know I try hard ( maybe too hard) to help people, and occassionally screw myself over in the process.

I thought I was.starting to get burned in one situation... And was prepared for that... Was able to stand up for myself, and still able tofeel like it was a ...mostly... Positive experience. In another situation, I was less prepared... So my kindness and attempted generosity, was a total "up yours... But thanks!" I knew it would come, but was still smacked upside the noggin with the turn of events.

i have 7 kids. I take that responsibility very seriously, it shades ebery single action I make, and every thought I have. I don't have the time, the energy, the patients, or the give a shit to be responsible for anyone else~

I am tired. You all don't listen. IF you ask for my advise you certainly don't hear it or take it. You argue with anything I say, until you think you hear what you were looking for in the first place.

please. Make your own choices, you (the PEOPLE) are all grown ups. If I cared, I would tell you what I thought. Just let me be~

No comments: