Sunday, June 3, 2007

Field Day Friday,

The Twinners had their field day on Friday. It was Hot. Not the Paris "That's hot" hot, but the sticky, sweaty hot where you just want to find a nice dark hole to crawl into until you cool down enough to think. And it was June 1. JUST the 1st! Summers going to be a scorcher!
I posted photos of the little monkees on The Other Site.
In other news. Its hot. Have I mentioned the temperature lately? I am a wiener, I admit it. And I can almost guarantee that it's hotter in other places, and that I will whine more about it. THen I can start to complain about how it's too cold. lol.
I am still trying to come up with Fathers Day presents. I nothing seems to be the right thing so far. I'm sure it will come to me. Probably in August sometime.
Well, I guess I get back to my grumpiness... the fam has been with out if for a few minutes now, so I expect a "MOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" any second :)

No comments: