Sunday, January 27, 2008

No sleep, 2 tests and a sick baby~

Pretty much sums up my week.

I did manage to pull out an A- on my Micro test... not bad for a single, post migraine night of cramming :) Dude, I'll take it!!

Had a Chem test on Friday... not too bad- but keeping my fingers crossed none the less.

Now my main focus is on the latest round of "The Crud" I think I passed it on to The 2...maybe 3 shortest ones. And I am feeling their pain. Literally. The headaches, the fever...the "JUST HOLD ME!!!" I think I had at least one, sometimes more than one semi-permanently attached to my physical being for the better part of yesterday. And last night. And this morning.

Seriously need to work on the "pause life button."

Press Pause to ... Breathe...think...react...move the child's head away from my face... just the important things, ya know?

Still waiting for the lotto win so I can hire a nanny... then I would just have the privilege of paying her to watch me as I did everything myself anyway. Because only Mooooooooooooooooooommmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa will do when you aren't feeling good.

No comments: