Saturday, March 12, 2011

Read at your own Risk~

It has come to my attention that there are some people offended (or upset or pick your own "not happy" word) by my postings here. If you don't want to read it- don't! Nobody is making you- really.

I write here for ME. If you want to know about the things I think about, my worries, my fears, my frustrations, my joys, my ways to cope- you are welcome to read. I don't write for your pleasure or approval. Im tired of trying to please everyone at my expense. Im way to old, too tired, and too busy to deal with that drama. Anymore.

And if you don't agree with what I am doing, how I am doing it, or who my friends are- or anything else I choose ... that may be part of the reason we aren't together. I don't owe any explainations-

Nobody ever said I was perfect, especially not me. BUT I DO NOT make decisions quickly, or without thought. I am not easy swayed... by everyone else because my opinion does not match with yours. I ALWAYS put the interests of my kids above all else. Period. And I am proud of the friends and family I have that support me in MY decisions- rather than making me feel bad for things.

None of this has been easy. I understand hurt and frustration. I understand hard, and having to live with the consequences of choices. All that matters is that I KNOW I tried to make things work- so hard for so long.

I finally had enough. Im sorry. And I don't have to take the brunt of it anymore.

No comments: